As a marketer, you’ll most likely be asked this question at some point: “How much should I spend on email marketing?” The answer is simple: it depends. What do you hope to achieve from your email marketing program? To answer this question, you need to set a benchmark and outline your KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
One of the first steps to taking charge of your marketing and branding strategy is to set your email marketing KPI’s. You can use the acronym AWEBER to remember them:
- Acquire: how many email addresses can you acquire (new or existing customers)
- Enjoy: how many of your email subscribers click on the various links, how many open your emails, and how many click on the call-to-action (CTA)
- Expect: how many subscribers do you expect to receive based on your benchmark
- Execute: how effective your strategy is in driving sales (also known as the email open rate)
- Evaluate: how satisfied are your customers with your product or service
You’ll find all the email marketing tools you need to set up and manage your AWEBER list under one roof at Aweber.com. Here’s a quick walk-through for getting up and running with AWEBER.
Step 1: Create a New Account
Before you start using AWEBER, you need to have a working account with them. You can either create a new account or log into your existing account. Your login information is safe and confidential. You don’t have to give them your email address to create a new account. Just click the button below to continue: