AWeber is world’s #1 autoresponder service for bloggers and online marketers. And it’s free. Sounds too good to be true? Let’s examine.
The Pros Of Using AWeber
There are numerous pros to using AWeber. Here are just a few examples.
- Simple to use
- Large community of bloggers use it
- Email marketing
- Strikingly simple design
- Available in several languages
The Cons Of Using AWeber
Now, there are also a few cons to using AWeber. These are generally minor issues that you might want to know about.
- The form for unsubscribing isn’t great
- There is no trial version for download
- You can only have five subscribers before you hit the ‘unsubscribe’ button
- Automation isn’t great
- Sometimes the emails can be pretty high-pressure
- The unsubscribe link can sometimes feel a bit hard to find
So, what are you waiting for? If you’re looking for an easy way to take your email marketing to the next level, consider checking out AWeber. And if you’re looking to grow your email list, you can use our affiliate program to do so.