You have launched your new product or service, and now you have to figure out how to get people to know about it. After all, you can’t expect customers to come to you if you don’t advertise, right?
One of the easiest ways to do this is through opt-in services. When someone signs up for your product or service using one of these services, you can be sure they are interested in hearing more about what you have to offer. If you do everything right, you can gain a valuable member of your audience who will eventually become a customer.
To get started, simply search for the keywords “opt-in services” or “email list builder” in your favorite search engine. You will see a whole host of websites that provide these services. When you find a company you like, look up their pricing and see what kinds of discounts they offer. Also, find out what types of contracts they have and if there are any cancellation fees.
Features To Look For In An Opt-In Service
While there are plenty of free opt-in services out there that don’t provide much value, make sure you are not getting caught up in the freebie illusion. There are plenty of shady companies out there who will try to trick you into thinking their free service is invaluable. After all, you can’t expect to pay for excellent customer service, can you?
Instead, look for these types of features in an opt-in service:
- Free trials (Unless You’re planning on turning a profit form the trial, it’s usually best to go with a paid plan)
- Money-back guarantees
- High-quality, responsive customer support
- Variety of opt-in options
- Free updates
- GDPR compliant
Things To Avoid
Just because a company offers a free service, it does not mean that you should go for it. Instead, you should be aware of these types of things:
- Scams: Always check for reviews or visit the website’s FAQ page to see if they have any warnings about being scammed. You can also call the company and ask about any ongoing promotions or if there are any complaints about the service.
- Hidden charges: Make sure to read the small print. You might find that there are some additional fees that you weren’t aware of. Also, make sure that these charges are clearly indicated on your online payment page.
- Breaks the terms of service: This happens when you hit a limit on the number of emails you can send or when they ban you from a certain domain for using their service badly. Find out what these limits are before you hit them and fix the issue immediately. In extreme cases, you will be asked to pay for an increased amount of storage or to upgrade your account.
Through these services, you can gain a huge audience that you can eventually use to promote your product or service. If you put in the effort to choose the right one, you can start building a list of qualified leads who are eager to hear what you have to say.