In most cases, you’ll be able to connect your AWeber account to Eventbrite with just a few clicks of the button. You’ll then be able to import all of your event contacts from AWeber into Eventbrite, which will enable you to send out invitations and follow up with attendees via email.
But there are a few instances where you might need to manually connect the two accounts. So if you’re finding yourself in this situation, check out the following blog post to learn more.
Step 1: Ensure You Have An Active Account
Firstly, it’s important to make sure that you have an active account on AWeber. You can either
- sign up for an account today,
- or log in to your existing account,
- if you’re already a member,
- click here to see your active account to verify it’s still active,
- and ensure the billing information is up-to-date.
It’s also worth checking out the AWECOM Help Center for more information on what an active account means.
Step 2: Confirm Your Email Address
You’ll then be taken to the Confirm Your Email page on Awecom. From here, you have the option to activate your account or set up a new one. If you’re already a member, the button at the bottom of the page will take you to your Dashboard.
Step 3: Manually Confirm Your Email
On the Dashboard, you’ll see your list of recent communications (emails and texts). Just above that, you’ll see the option to
- Activate Account,
- Change Password,
- and Delete Account.
If you’re manually checking your email, it’s worth confirming that the email address you entered is correct and that you want to continue using it. It’s also a good idea to do this now, as opposed to later, when you try to connect the accounts.
Step 4: Log In To Eventbrite
Once you’ve confirmed your email address on the AWeber side, you can
- click here to log in to Eventbrite,
- if you haven’t already, set up a new account (and ensure that your email is a valid account),
- and enter your AWeber ID and Secret (if you set one up) in the correct format.
You might also need to confirm your email address on the Eventbrite side. In that case, simply click the Confirm Email button on the Eventbrite login page.
Step 5: Check Your Email
Once you’re logged in to Eventbrite, you can
- click the Account menu item in the top navigation to go to your Settings,
- if you have a Business or Pro account, click the Dashboard menu item to access your sales reports,
- and if you have an Enterprise account, click the Marketing menu item to access your marketing analytics.
From the above, you can see that we’ve connected AWeber to Eventbrite and that you’re able to import your contacts from AWeber into the platform. But there are a few instances where you might have to do a little bit of work manually. If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our support line at 800-297-3065.