The popular autoresponder service AWeber has a relatively simple set of integrations, allowing customers to quickly connect their accounts and start using the service. Now that more businesses are moving towards simpler web-based solutions and cutting down on the number of plugins and apps they need to run their day-to-day operations, it’s a great time for entrepreneurs and marketers to examine ways to integrate AWeber into their web and mobile strategies.
What Is Wix?
If you’re looking to integrate AWeber into your web and mobile strategies, you might be wondering about the options available to you. Wix is one of the leading web platforms for creating and hosting websites as well as mobile-friendly web layouts. It’s a product of the same company that makes Microsoft Office, so you know it must be good.
One of the reasons behind the company’s phenomenal success is that it provides an easy to use toolset for any type of business, allowing them to focus on what’s important to them while leaving the technical details to the platform. In other words, if you’re looking for a simple and intuitive way to create a website, Wix is a great option.
Why Should You Connect AWeber To Wix?
You might be wondering why you should connect AWeber to Wix. Here are some of the key reasons:
- Cost-efficient. Wix is quite affordable, especially when compared to other platforms. It also provides a free trial, so you can try it out and see how easy it is to use before you decide to pay for it.
- Free custom themes. Want to spice up your blog’s look? You can do that with Wix completely for free. And if you’re worried about running out of design ideas, the community-supported WordPress blog platform provides you with hundreds of free and premium themes, allowing you to find inspiration wherever you look.
- Mobile-friendly. Even if you have a desktop version of your blog, you can still make sure that it looks good on mobile. And when you launch a blog on Wix, it automatically adjusts to fit any screen, no matter what device you’re using.
- Secure. Wix takes security seriously, ensuring that every detail of your blog is completely safe and accessible only to you. One of the reasons behind this is that it uses the latest security standards, ensuring that hackers have a hard time gaining access to your blog. The company also provides free antivirus protection for your blog, so you don’t have to worry about losing any of your valuable content to malware or viruses.
- Global. Wix is a multi-platform tool, letting you write in English and post your work to multiple territories around the world. This means that if you’re looking for international readers, you can spread your blog’s content globally to reach more people.
- Responsive. The templates provided by Wix are extremely flexible and can be modified to fit any screen, no matter what device you’re using. Furthermore, when you modify a template, you’re not stuck with the same look as the rest of your site. Instead, you can make changes to fit your needs and the mood of your blog.
- Plugins. Wix offers a ton of free and premium plugins, providing you with tons of features and functionality that you can add to your blog. Some of the most popular plugins include Instagram, Hello Fresh, WooCommerce, and a whole lot more. Even if you’re not exactly sure what a plugin is, you can bet that there’s at least one available that will help you with the basic functions of your site.
- Community. Wix is a bit like GitHub in that it provides a space for developers and designers to come together and contribute their expertise. This means that if you’re looking for help with your blog, you can find and connect with other experts in your niche who can help you out.
How Do I Connect AWeber To Wix?
Ok, here’s the part where you connect AWeber to Wix. Not so fast, killer. Let’s get some details first. Before you hit “connect,” you need to make sure that you have a few details about your blog:
- Domain. This is the address that people will type in to find your blog.
- Content. This describes the content that will appear on your blog. Keep it short and snappy. People hate long posts, and they never click on them. If you want to create a blog around recipes, maybe you could write about the dishes you make for your family and friends. Let your blog’s content guide you.
- A catchy title. You can use Hootsuite to find the most popular blog posts out there. With millions of blogs out there, you’ll need something that will set your blog apart from the rest. A good title will grab readers and encourage them to follow you.
- Header. This is the area of your blog that will greet your readers when they visit your site. Your header is like your blog’s visual identity. It could be a graphic that will simply say “Hi, I’m a new blog,” or a themed header image that will fit the mood and style of your blog. You can use free templates like WordPress’ “Square” or “Zing” designs to get started.
- Read more. This is an excerpt from your blog that will appear at the end of each post. It’s usually short and encourages readers to click on the full article to learn more.
Once you have all of that set up, it’s time to link your AWeber account to your blog on the Wix website.
You’ll need to type in your blog’s URL (the domain name without the “www.” prefix) and click “Connect.”
Then it’s up to you. Once you’re signed in to Wix, you can click the “Publish” button to create your blog.
After you hit “Publish,” your blog will be created and ready to go live. You can then connect AWeber to the blog you’ve just created.
From here, you can fully customize the appearance of your blog. You can modify the look and feel of your site and the colors used across the whole thing. You can also add, modify, or remove themes and posts from your blog. If you ever needed help, you can find the FAQs and learn how to use the platform in the Help section of Wix.
Connecting AWeber To Wix: Steps
Here’s a step-by-step guide to connect AWeber to Wix: