The new Kajabi is finally here, and we couldn’t be more excited! Whether you’re a seasoned e-commerce marketer or simply looking to dip your toe into the world of online store management, you’ll find everything you need to get started in no time.
One of the most vital aspects of any e-commerce store is email marketing. Having an email list comprised of customers who have purchased products from your store and have provided their contact details is the key to successfully engaging with your audience and driving sales.
In this article, we will discuss the various functions of the new Kajabi email marketing platform and how you can start leveraging it for your e-commerce store.
The new Kajabi email marketing platform is built on Shopify’s premiere platform and integrates seamlessly with the rest of your store’s functionality. For marketers who are already familiar with Shopify, this should feel quite natural.
Here’s a quick overview of the key features:
- HTML and CSS templates designed for email marketing
- Personalized email content including product images and text
- Automated email marketing based on engagement with users
- All-in-one integration with popular CRM and CMS systems like Salesforce, Marketo, and InfusionSoft
- Segmented marketing (using Google Analytics) to reach audiences based on their interests and purchase history
- Scheduled and asynchronous marketing (using HubSpot) to engage with prospects when and how they want
- Custom notifications to keep users engaged
- Marketing automation to save you time and ensure delivery of personalized emails
- Targeted landing pages to increase the conversion of leads into customers
- Analytics to track the success of your marketing efforts and plan next moves accordingly
Why Email Marketing?
Email marketing is one of the most effective and affordable ways to gain exposure and grow a list of subscribers. With over 2.7 billion monthly active users on platforms like Gmail, Hotmail, and Outlook.com, it’s fairly certain you’ll have access to a large, engaged audience if you choose to use email marketing. Not to mention the fact that there are over 2.9 million websites that can be considered email marketing platforms, from small businesses’ personal blogs to major news publications and even Amazon itself.
While social media can be valuable in building your brand and engaging with customers, email marketing allows you to have one-on-one interactions with individuals or groups who want to hear from you. With social media, the number of potential customers who you can reach is much larger, but they’ll only read or engage with the content that you put out there.
By taking the time to craft a quality email, you’ll see a marked improvement in your lead generation efforts. Additionally, once you have a list of subscribers, you can nurture them with email campaigns focused on increasing engagement, converting traffic, and driving revenue.
What Does This Mean For My Business?
If you’re looking to improve your e-commerce store’s conversion rates, automate your email marketing, and see your email marketing efforts benefitting your bottom line, then the new Kajabi is for you.
As a digital marketer, you’ll find all the tools you need to get started right away, and even the onboarding process is a breeze. In addition to the features mentioned above, you can create automated email campaigns that send out weekly or bi-weekly marketing emails. You can also set the timing and recurrence of the emails to fit your business needs. And last but not least, you can use the platform to track the results of your email marketing efforts and plan future strategy accordingly.
So, does the new Kajabi have integrated email marketing? We think it does, and we can’t wait to see you begin leveraging this important tool for your business.