If you’re an experienced marketer who loves to write and enjoy working with journalists, let’s talk. You’re in luck because we have an exciting job opportunity for you.
Lilly Pulitzer is currently hiring a Content and Marketing Strategy Senior Manager to oversee day-to-day activity of its Content Marketing team. The Content Marketing team is responsible for generating content ideas, writing and editing blogs, and overseeing the design and distribution of marketing materials such as infographics, e-books, and web content. While the role is a new one, we’re certain that you’re up for the challenge.
The Rewards Of This New Role
Before you begin your search, you must appreciate the perks of this new role:
- Unique and extensive opportunities to work with some of the most experienced copywriters and journalists in the industry
- A challenging but rewarding career, which potentially leads to partnership and career progression
- The chance to work with a diverse set of clients across the globe (initially the US and UK market, with opportunities for international travel)
- The opportunity to further your knowledge by taking on new responsibilities and leading a team of digital marketers
- A highly collaborative environment, with a focus on empowering team members and fostering an open conversation
- And of course, the chance to work for one of the most reputable and popular companies in the industry. If you’re a brand or product manager who is serious about their online content, this job could be for you.
A career at Lilly Pulitzer requires at least three years of relevant professional experience, along with a bachelor’s degree in marketing or public relations. In addition, you must be committed to the company’s values and vision, and have the ability to multi-task and be efficient under pressure.
Given that this is a newly created position, you must have a track record of success marketing online content (blogs, e-books, social media). You must also be able to demonstrate that you can take initiative, are results-oriented, and can communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.