I think we can all agree that email marketing is one of the most essential pieces to any business. Whether you’re communicating with current customers, potential clients, or just want to stay in touch with friends and family, the humble mail chimp is responsible for sending billions of emails every month.
Emails can be an invaluable tool for driving business, no matter the industry. They allow you to engage with your audience, promote upcoming events, or just stay in touch with your friends and family. Plus, many platforms allow you to automate the collection of emails, which means you can get back to focusing on growing your business instead of spending all your time worrying about sending out those pesky emails.
That’s why it’s essential to find the right email marketing platform. If you want to grow your business and take advantage of the many benefits that come with an email marketing program, you need to find a tool that can help you automate the process. Luckily, that’s exactly what AWeber can do for you.
AWeber is a leading email marketing platform that can seamlessly integrate with other tools and platforms to streamline your marketing operations. With AWeber, you have a ready-made email marketing program that can automatically collect subscribers’ emails, engage with them, and grow your business.
Here’s a quick guide to help you get started using AWeber.
STEP 1: Sign Up For AWeber Account
Before you begin using AWeber, you’ll need to have an account set up. There are several different plans available for AWeber, all with their perks and quirks. You can choose the right one for you based on your needs. To get started, click here to log-in to your AWeber account.
You’ll then be presented with the dashboard, which gives you a quick snapshot of all your account’s settings and lets you find the content you need with one click. From here, you can create new emails, edit existing ones, and manage your list of subscribers and leads. You can also find tools to help you automatically send out regular emails or grow your list, as well as track the performance of each piece of content you publish.
If you want to grow your business using email marketing, AWeber is the perfect tool for you. It’s completely free, so you have nothing to lose by trying it out.
STEP 2: Integrate AWeber With Other Apps
Once you’ve set up your AWeber account, you can integrate it with other apps and platforms to get the most out of it. To do this, click on the little blue button in the top right corner of your screen, then click on the gear icon that drops down. From here, you can choose the apps you want to connect to AWeber. Simply click on the one you want, and your account will be connected. You can then start using the app to access all the information you need about your subscribers.
You can find a list of all the apps that integrate with AWeber here,
- Twitter: To get the most out of your Twitter account, you can tie it into your AWeber account so you can see all your Twitter messages in one place. This includes retweets, replies, and mentions of your company or individuals tied into your account.
- Hootsuite: The free version of the popular social media dashboard Hootsuite allows you to connect your Twitter account to it. This means you can view tweets from both platforms in one place, as well as engage with your audience throughout the entire process.
- Instagram: Similar to Twitter, Instagram offers a great way to connect with your audience on a more personal level. You can share images of your products and offers, as well as engage with your followers through live chats and polls.
- LinkedIn: LinkedIn is a business social network that can help you grow your network of contacts, find new clients, and showcase your expertise.
- Facebook: Finally, we have Facebook, the largest social media network in the world. You can use this tool to connect with your audience, find new clients, and grow your business. Just remember, if you want to use Facebook to grow your business, you have to play by their rules. These include keeping the quality of your content high, being informative, and engaging with your audience. Simply put, if you want to succeed on Facebook, you have to become known as a trusted source of information. And finally, just remember that Facebook is a place that everyone knows they can go to get help when they need it. So, you have to make sure that when they are seeking help, they come to you instead of someone else.
Once you’ve connected your apps, you can start using them to their fullest potential. Within each app, you can find a variety of tools that will help you engage your audience, drive traffic to your website, and turn those potential customers into paying customers. For example, if you’re using Twitter, you can find great tools like re-tweets, favorites, and more.
Additionally, if you have a blog, you can use the AWeber WordPress integration to grab blog posts and integrate them into your account. This helps you keep track of all your blog content, as well as allows you to send out automated emails when new content goes live.
STEP 3: Create New Emails
At this point, your dashboard will be filled with pretty much everything you need to get started using AWeber. But, if you want to create a new email message, you’ll need to click on the blue button in the top right corner, then choose New Email.
This will bring you to a simple form where you can enter the details of your new email. AWeber will then ask you to confirm the email address you’re entering. And finally, you can choose a subject for your new email, as well as preview it in the pop-up that appears in the upper right corner of the form. Once you confirm the details of your new email, AWeber will ask you to add more recipients, as well as alter a few details about the message itself. When you’re done changing details, simply hit Continue.
Now, you’re ready to begin using your newly created email. You can either choose to send it immediately (this is usually the recommended approach) or save it for later, in case you want to schedule it to go out at a certain time. When you do decide to send it, just tap on the blue button in the top right corner, and your email will be sent out.
For more information on creating emails in AWeber, check out the video below.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re still curious about AWeber, here are some of the more common questions and answers.