Do you have a contact list or database full of relevant and valuable contacts that you want to stay connected with? If so, then you’re in luck because we have a tutorial for you that teaches you how to get free contact email addresses from your list or database.
Why Do You Want Free Email Addresses?
When you have a list or database of contacts that you want to stay connected with, it’s important that you find a way to keep track of their contact details. The best way to do this is through email addresses. By giving your contacts a free email address through gmail, you can ensure that you’ll always stay in touch even if one of them moves to another country or you lose contact with them entirely. The convenience of having a single email address to organize your contacts is invaluable.
When Should You Consider Free Email Addresses?
There are several good reasons why you might want to consider giving your contacts a free email address. First, you might want to consider free email addresses for new contacts you make as part of a marketing campaign. Second, you might want to give your contacts a free email address as a thank you for subscribing to your email list. Third, you might want to give your contacts a free email address as a way to stay connected with customers. And last but not least, you might want to give your contacts a free email address so that you can stay in touch with people you already know and have a relationship with.
How Do You Want to Keep in Touch With Your Contacts?
It’s incredibly useful to have a single email address to keep in touch with all of your contacts. However, if you’re looking for a way to stay in touch with your contacts frequently, you might want to consider paying for a premium gmail account. With a premium gmail account, you can sent emails to multiple contacts at once, schedule emails to be sent at a later date and mark emails as important so that they’re not accidentally deleted.
Create a Free Email Account with Gmail
If you want to create a free email account with gmail, you can do so easily by following these steps.
- Click the menu at the top right of your screen that says settings.
- Profile (under Settings) (Figure 1): When the screen opens, you’ll see your Gmail address.
- Sign Up (under Settings) (Figure 1): Next to the Gmail address is a link to create a new account. You’ll be directed to the Sign Up page where you can enter a username and password.
- On the left side of the Sign Up page, you’ll see a Sign Up for Free button. When you click this button, you’ll be directed to the Verification page where you’ll need to enter a verification code sent to you via text message.
- On the left side of the Verification page, you’ll see the option to create a new password.
- On the left side of the Verification page, you’ll see the option to create a new account.
Once you’ve created a new account, you can send an email to yourself to test the connection. You’ll need to verify that you own the email address by clicking on the link in the email that was sent to you.
Get Contact Email Addresses from Your Database or List
If you already have a database of contacts or a list of email addresses, you can use different tools to gather the information.
- Contact Easy (Figure 1): This tool is made for Gmail users and will pull in your email addresses from your database or list, and save them in a CSV file so that you can send out emails to people easily later. You can find this tool on Contact Easy‘s website. You’ll need to create an account, download the app to your phone, open your Gmail account and link all of your email addresses before you can use the tool. (There is no charge to use this tool once you’ve linked all of your email addresses.)
- Send Unsubscribe Email –(Figure 1): This is a similar tool to the one above but it will pull in all of the contacts in your database and allow you to send an email to each of them, thanking them for their interest in your product or service. You can also use the unsubscribe link included in the email to remove them from your email list.
- Get Contact Email Addresses – (Figure 1): This comprehensive tool will pull in all of the contacts in your database or list, save them in a CSV file and add them to your Gmail account so that you can send out emails to people easily later. You can find this tool on Contact Email Addresses‘s website. You’ll need to create an account, download the app to your phone, open your Gmail account and add all of your contacts before you can use the tool. (There is no charge to use this tool once you’ve added all of your contacts to your Gmail account.)
When you have all of the relevant contact details that you want to stay in touch with, it’s time to put them to good use.
Create a Bulk Email to Your Contacts
Now that you have a place where you can house your contacts’ information, it’s time to put them to work by sending out a mass email to all of your contacts with a simple message. You can use a tool such as Mailchimp or ConvertKit to create a bulk email and send it to your contacts. Both of these tools provide templates that you can use to create the email and a personalized message that you can include in the email.
The result of all of this is a massive database of contacts that you can use to your advantage. You have a place where you can store all of the details about your contacts and can send out emails to all of them with a simple message.
Organizing your contact details and being able to stay in touch with your contacts through email is a great way to keep connected with people and ensure that you stay top of mind even when you don’t have your phone in hand. Plus, it’s free! So, what are you waiting for?