There’s a reason why Lego is the most popular toy brand globally – the simplicity, versatility, and brilliant design of their products mean we can build anything, and they’ll still work perfectly when put back together again. This trait is especially valuable when you’re using electronic devices that are easily broken or damaged, which is why you should never throw away your smartphone or laptop when things go wrong.
What if we told you there was an easy, automated way to create email marketing campaigns using Lego’s own brands? Wouldn’t it make the perfect gift for any Lego fan?
We were wondering the same thing, so we set out to see if we could find a way to work with the brand directly to develop some unique marketing materials. The result was amazing – we were able to craft an automated email marketing program that allows fans to create and send out branded emails with the click of a mouse.
Here’s how it works.
Find Your Perfect Match
First off, you’ll need to locate the perfect gift item for the person you’re emailing. This is easier said than done, but it’s definitely worth the time it takes to find the perfect item.
Luckily for you, we’ve done the hard work and found a fantastic selection of Lego products from which to choose. All you need to do is enter your email address and the recipient’s email address into the search bar, and then click the ‘Get Cart’ button.
What happens next is magical – a magical email cart will appear before your very eyes, loaded with all the Legos your heart could desire. What’s more is that this cart contains all the necessary components to craft your very own custom-made Lego-branded email.
You’ll also notice that this particular model comes with a bonus item – a brick shaped like a heart. This is a unique Lego design feature that will allow you to express your love for the brand even more. We’d advise against using hot-tacky glue to hold the bricks together, as this will prevent them from being replaced or recycled if broken.
Set Up Your Email Marketing Campaign
Once you’ve found your gift item, it’s time to set up your email marketing campaign. Navigate to the ‘My Account’ page, and then click the ‘Campaigns’ link in the navigation bar at the top of the page.
Here, you’ll have the option of either creating a new campaign or selecting an existing one. We recommend the former, as this will create a brand-new campaign, which will be easier to customize.
Take a few moments to review the different components of your new campaign, which include:
- Subject: This is the email’s headline
- Body: This is the email’s content
- From: This is the email address of the sender
- Reply To: This is the email address of the recipient (if different from the From address)
- To: This is a list of email addresses to which the email is being sent
- Cc: This is a list of people (other than the To and From addresses) to whom the email is being sent
- Bcc: This is a list of people (other than the To, From, and Cc addresses) to whom the email is not being sent
- Attachments: This is a list of files to be attached to the email
- Delivery Method: This is the method you’ll use to send the email (regular email, or one of the specialized services such as Mailchimp or HubSpot)
- Auto-Respond: This is the automatic response that you’ll send to the person who subscribed to the list
- Custom HTML: This is a list of custom HTML codes to be included in the email
- Background Color: This is the color to be used for the email’s background
- Flash Banner: This is an optional image that will appear at the top of the email (above the subject line)
- Footer: This is the text that will appear at the bottom of the email (below the delivery method)
Once you’ve filled in all the information, it’s time to launch your campaign! Just click the ‘Send’ button to send your carefully crafted email to the world.
Boost Your Email Campaign With Digital Marketing
You’ve put the work in. You’ve built a robust email marketing campaign. Now, it’s time to ride the wave of success and grow your business with digital marketing.
What is digital marketing, you ask? It’s all about using digital tools and platforms to market your products, services, and brand. In plain English, it means using online marketing techniques to attract, engage, and convert customers into paying customers.
To help you get started, we’ve curated an awesome digital marketing resource library that will teach you the ropes. From SEO and content strategy to email marketing, social media, and website design, this resource center has everything you need to know about growing your business online.
If you have a specific area of expertise – say, you’re an expert web designer – then it’s time to put your skills to work and develop marketing materials specific to digital marketing.
Use The Email Marketing Tool For Free
We all love free things, and we’re marketers. Naturally, we want to make sure you know about a fantastic opportunity to save you both time and money – not to mention the environmental impact that single-use plastics have on our planet.
That’s why we developed an awesome email marketing tool that allows you to create and send out branded emails for free.
What’s more is that this tool allows you to create emails with multiple designs in different colors, all without needing to hire a designer. It also comes with a built-in template that can be easily altered to fit your needs. So, if you’re looking for a simple way to create awesome emails, then this is the tool for you.
Track The Impact Of Your Email Marketing
At the end of the day, we’re all about results. If you can, please provide us with quantifiable results that we can point to in the future and say ‘See? I told you so.’
With that in mind, let’s look at the results of your latest email marketing experiment.
- The Subject of your email was ‘Happy Holidays!’
- The body of your email contained 4 steps to guide your reader through the process of ordering a Lego set.
- 81% of your readers clicked on the flash banner at the top of the email.
- 75% of your readers opened the email.
- 55% of your readers bought something after reading your email.
- The average order was $79.65
What’s more is that these results came from a simple, automated email marketing campaign that you set up in a matter of minutes. Not bad for something you could have done in a couple of hours, right?
Additional Benefits Of This Email Marketing Tool
Apart from the fact that you can create and send out beautifully crafted emails for free, this particular model also comes with some additional benefits:
- Single Design (i.e. no need to hire a designer to create a marketing template – the default template comes with all the formatting needed to fit any business or organization)
- Multiplier Effect (i.e. the more you put in, the more you get back – kind of like a magic trick)
- More Than Meets The Eye (i.e. the more you know, the more you can do)
- Emailing Is As Easy As 1-2-3 (i.e. 1) Find the perfect item for the person you’re emailing, 2) Set up your email marketing campaign, and 3) Track the results of your campaign. Easy peasy)
So there you have it – a simple, step-by-step guide to creating and sending out a Lego-branded email. And because we’re nice people, not only did we share this valuable information with you, but we also gave you a small gift to thank you for your interest. So, what are you waiting for? Create a Lego-branded email today!