Are you a potential AWeber customer or an email marketer who needs to resend an email campaign to unopened contacts? Don’t worry, AWeber has you covered.
Follow along to learn how to remail unopened emails with AWeber.
What is AWeber?
AWeber is an email marketing platform used by businesses and entrepreneurs to manage, send, and analyze their email campaigns. It’s a great way to stay in touch with your customers and track your success.
No matter how great your content is, not everyone is going to open every message. That’s why AWeber allows you to remail unopened emails to your subscribers. This is a great way to make sure your message gets seen. You can even customize the message for better engagement.
How Do I Remail Unopened Emails?
To remail an unopened email with AWeber, follow these steps:
- Log into your AWeber account.
- Click “Campaigns” from the navigation menu.
- Choose the campaign you want to resend to your unopened contacts.
- Click “Resend to Unopens” from the drop-down menu.
- Customize the message by changing the subject line, content, and delivery time if applicable.
- Select the “Send Now” or “Send Later” option.
- Click “Send” to remail the campaign.
It’s that simple!
What Else Should I Know?
There are a few other things to keep in mind when remailing a campaign to your unopened contacts. If a contact opened the original email, they won’t receive the remailed version, even if they didn’t click any links. Also, you should avoid remailing too frequently. You don’t want to bombard your contacts with too many emails.
As you can see, remailing unopened emails with AWeber is fast and easy. It’s a great way to make sure your message gets seen and help your email campaigns reach their full potential. Give it a try today and start connecting with your customers.