Forbes recently released its 2017 ranking of the world’s best customer service departments. The report, which surveyed over 600 companies, ranked the departments based on 10 specific metrics. One such metric is “The Volume of Interaction Metrics,” which measures the amount of interaction that takes place between customer and sales representatives.
The report found that companies who employ a chatbot or have an AI-based customer rep have the highest interaction rates. Other companies, such as JD Wetherspoon and Swatch, rely heavily on email as their primary mode of interaction.
If you’re looking to automate your sales, marketing, and customer service processes and need a helping hand, you’ve come to the right place. With a little bit of ingenuity, you can use AI technologies to drive your business goals. In this article, we’ll introduce you to a few tools that can help you automate your customer service process.
Sage Bambino is the all-in-one customer service solution designed to save you time and effort. You can use the CRM to track leads, set up automated emails and SMS texts for outreach, and monitor customer engagement with your brand.
Sage Bambino’s intuitive interface provides a bird’s eye view of your customer experience from top-to-bottom. You can easily find the information you need to take care of any issue that arises. If you’re serious about customer service, you should try out this software. It has all the features you need and more.
Sage Bambino Benefits
Sage Bambino provides several advantages to businesses of all sizes. Here are just a few of them:
- More Conversions. You can automate your outreach to potential customers and gain more leads.
- Increased Customer Satisfaction. By providing a consistent, high-quality experience, you can establish yourself as a thought leader in your industry and increase customer satisfaction.
- Reduced Customer Turnover. The automated outreach and engagement tools in Sage Bambino allow you to consistently provide value and engagement to existing customers. This reduces the risk of losing business and increases customer loyalty.
- Faster Problem Solving. With all the benefits that Sage Bambino brings to the table, it’s no wonder why so many businesses are turning to it. The software provides a central hub for all your customer service needs, which can significantly reduce the amount of time you need to spend on small, temporary matters.
Sage Bambino Features
In addition to providing you with all the tools you need to successfully run a customer service operation, Sage Bambino also brings with it some amazing features. Here’s a short list:
- Live Chat. One of Sage Bambino’s standout features is its live chat functionality. The tool allows you to have real-time, one-on-one conversations with customers. This gives you the opportunity to resolve any issue quickly and efficiently.
- Email. You can set up automated emails and texts to ensure you never miss out on a crucial communication opportunity. The software provides you with different email templates so you can be sure you always send out the right message.
- Phone. Like email, the phone is another important communication tool that you can utilize via automated texts or calls. Just enter your phone number and click the “Sage Bambino” button to get things moving.
- Task Management. You can use the to-do list to track your tasks and responsibilities, as well as the status of those tasks. This feature makes it easy to keep track of things as you go along.
- Multi-Language Interface. In a world where people can communicate in more than one language, the ability to have an international customer base, and the ability to support and interact with customers across different countries and cultures, multi-language capabilities are essential. This is where tools like Sage Bambino come in really handy. You can utilize its interface in any language you need and will still be able to access all the features.
- Sage Bambino Mobile App. Did we mention that Sage Bambino is a mobile app? Yes, the app allows you to take the service on the go with you and provide quick, mobile access to all the features.
Interfaces For Other Software
If you’re already using other software packages or apps on a regular basis, it might be a good idea to integrate their services with Sage Bambino. Doing this will provide you with all the benefits of the app combined with the features of the other software. Here are a few examples of interfaces that can connect with Sage Bambino:
- Salesforce.com. With more than 500 million active users, Salesforce is the world’s #1 CRM. Connecting Sage Bambino with Salesforce can provide you with all the benefits of the app (customer service, lead generation, etc.) plus the power of Salesforce’s advanced functionality.
- Zendesk. This global company offers the world’s best customer support solutions, including email, live chat, and SMS text messaging. Integrating the live chat and email capabilities in Sage Bambino with those of Zendesk can provide you with all the benefits of the app (customer service, lead generation, etc.) plus the power of Zendesk’s advanced functionality.
- HubSpot. This leading CRM helps businesses of all sizes and stages work together efficiently. With its dashboards and other helpful features, it can become a one-stop-shop for all your sales, marketing, and customer service needs.
If you’re interested in trying out some of these awesome tools to help you automate your customer service process, click the links above to be directed to the appropriate site. Be sure to check out their pricing before committing. And if you found this article useful, then you might also want to check out these other helpful articles too.