Have a specific domain name that you want to use for your website? Want to send out emails with your company’s name in the subject line? Worried that you don’t have enough email addresses to do so? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you’re in luck because you can buy cheap bulk email lists containing hundreds of contact email addresses from companies like LeadShare.
Why Should You Buy Email Lists?
There are a few good reasons why you should buy email lists:
- To find the most effective email addresses to send your emails
- To find email addresses of people who are already interested in your products or services
- To build a list of contacts that you can sell to other businesses
- To find contacts that are good for marketing, social media, or SEO purposes
But buying email lists isn’t as easy as it sounds. You need to understand what types of emails are being delivered to your inbox and which ones you should delete. Luckily, we’re here to help. In this article, we’ll discuss how to identify the most effective contact email address for your market.
How To Identify The Most Effective Email Address For Your Market
Whether you’re a small business owner or a marketing manager for a global company, being able to identify the most effective email address for your market can be a real pain. After all, there are hundreds of email addresses to choose from and it can be hard to know which ones to target and which ones to ignore. Luckily, we’ve got you covered. Here are some of the best tips on how to do just that.
Start By Building A List Of Popular Email Accounts
If you want to be able to target the right audience with your campaign, then the first step is to build a list of popular email accounts. You can do this in a few ways:
- Type “email marketing” into Google and see how many results come up. You can use the 10 blue links at the top of the page to navigate to the most popular email marketing platforms (MailChimp, HubSpot, and Marketo). If you want to be able to get all of the features in the link, then you’ll need to subscribe to the platinum plan which costs $5 per month. Alternatively, you can use this link to go directly to the HubSpot dashboard and build a list of their popular email accounts.
- Use the same technique, but instead of searching for “email marketing,” use the search bar on the top of any website and type in “email addresses” or “contact email addresses.” You’ll see a drop-down menu with all of the available email accounts from all of the major email platforms (MailChimp, Gmail, and Hotmail). Choose the one that you use the most and start building your email list.
- Check out this site and use the search bar at the top to search for “free email signup.” You’ll see a list of websites that offer free signups for various email marketing platforms. Just choose one of the options and you’ll be able to build an email list quickly and easily.
- Use tools like GetResponse, ConvertKit, and MailChimp to easily create email campaigns with specific offer codes, autoresponders, and landing pages. All of these tools have free versions that you can try out before you buy.
Once you’ve got a good handful of email accounts, you can start constructing email blast campaigns using one of the many email marketing platforms (MailChimp, HubSpot, and Marketo). These tools will make it easy to craft emails with customized subject lines and content that speaks to your target audience.
Use Realistic Expectations
Building an email list isn’t as easy as it sounds because there are a lot of people out there who try to spam your inbox. To prevent yourself from getting too many unwanted emails, you need to set some limits on how you’ll use this list. Don’t expect to get hundreds of responses to a simple email asking for feedback or a simple “thank you” for contributing to a blog. This is not how marketing emails work. Consider using a tool like MailChimp to keep track of your emails and manage your lists. Setting up autoresponders and using conditional email patterns can also help you to prioritize which emails get delivered and which ones you should delete. For example, if you have an autoresponder setup that only sends out emails when new subscribers sign up, then you can be sure that you’re only getting outreach from people who are interested in what your company has to offer. This can help you stay focused and build a better connection with your target audience.
Identify Email Platforms That Deliver
Once you’ve got a good list of popular email accounts, you need to start looking at which platforms people are actually reading your emails. Checking the delivery stats on your email campaigns can help you identify email platforms that deliver. Here are the top three:
- MailChimp: 83% of emails are opened and 71% are clicked on.
- Gmail: 83% of emails are opened and 71% are clicked on.
- Hotmail: 82% of emails are opened and 69% are clicked on.
While these platforms have a lot of advantages, you need to make sure that your chosen email provider has good deliverability before you start using it. Some email service providers (ESPs) specialize in delivering email so that it reaches the intended audience. If you want your emails to be read and acted upon then you need to use an ESP that provides a good delivery experience.
Use A/B Testing To Improve Your Campaigns
Now that you’ve got your email list and you know which one of the major platforms you’ll be using for your next campaign, it’s time to start A/B testing. This is when you send out an identical email to a portion of your audience and watch how they respond. You can easily do this in MailChimp by using A/B testing templates, offer codes, and autoresponders. This way, you can identify which content works best for your target audience and improve your campaigns over time.
For example, you may decide that engaging with customers on social media is the best way to go and you send out a tweet offering free shipping for X amount of dollars spent. You’ll then want to create an A/B test where half of your followers receive the offer of free shipping and the other half don’t. You can measure the results of this test and determine which option produced the best outcome. From there, you can determine which method of engaging with your audience works best for your business. You may decide that sending out a newsletter is the best way to go and you can put this into practice immediately by creating a list of subscribers who’ve expressed interest in receiving regular updates on your company.
Consider What Will Make Your Audience Click
If you run a blog, then you know that the most effective way to grow your audience is through quality content that teaches or entertains. Having said that, not all content is created equal. There are a few different approaches that you can use to make your readers click on your emails:
- Include an offer in your email that’s interesting to your target audience
- Personalize your emails with relevant content
- Craft a compelling offer that’s interesting to your target audience
- Use an automated email marketing tool to create and send emails
If you want to be able to target the right audience with your campaign, then the first step is to build a list of popular email accounts. Next, you can use tools like MailChimp, HubSpot, and Marketo to easily create email blasts with customized subject lines and content that speaks to your target audience.