Why Do I Need An Integrator?
The growth of email marketing as a channel has seen many solutions emerge to make connecting with customers easy and affordable; however, integrating with a third-party app still requires some expertise to ensure a flawless experience for end users.
If you’re looking to integrate your email marketing program with a third-party app, it’s important to consider the various functions you need from the experience, as well as the security and reliability you need for your own internal operations.
A reputable email marketing and CRM integration vendor will be able to provide you with all of the support you need during the implementation process, as well as help your business grow as you navigate the complexities of managing a live email marketing campaign on your own.
What Can An Email Marketing Integrator Offer?
An email marketing integrator (EMI) can provide various services ranging from strategy to execution, including but not limited to:
- Design (UI/UX) (Solutions): The user interface and interaction design for email marketing platforms, as well as the websites and apps that utilize those platforms. Designing effective and scalable email campaigns is an integral part of an EMI’s job.
- Copywriting (Solutions): Writing compelling content for email marketing campaigns, landing pages, and much more. Content strategy, pitch, and copywriting are critical for the success of any marketing initiative.
- Email List (Managing): Creating and maintaining email lists, gathering email addresses, and using those lists to market to your audience.
- Automation (Solutions): Setting up automated email campaigns, using email marketing platforms, and handling deliverability and list segmentation.
- Reporting (Solutions): Generating insightful analytics, displaying email performance, and taking action based on those analytics.
- CRM (Solutions): Integrating with a third-party CRM to gain full view of customer interactions, including email interactions.
- Partnerships (Strategy): Building long-term strategic partnerships with other brands and businesses to jointly market products and services.
By combining these various functions into one vendor, you can rest assured that you’re getting the best possible experience for your organization.
How Do I Choose A Partner For Email Marketing Integration?
Choosing a reputable and reliable email marketing integrator (EMI) vendor is an important decision, especially if your business is new to email marketing or if you’ve been looking to expand your operations using an outside service.
The following are some of the most important things to consider when choosing an EMI:
- Reputation (Solutions): Knowing how a company handles themselves online is important, and it shows in their ability to provide a quality service.
- Data Security (Solutions): Data security and privacy are two important factors to consider, especially if your business collects or processes customer data.
- Continual Support (Strategy): Looking for a vendor who promises to be available 24/7 for all your needs is important, as well as a vendor who can provide immediate onboarding and support throughout the implementation process.
- Track Record (Solutions): It’s important to research the vendor’s track record, especially if your business is new to email marketing or is expanding its operations. This will give you an idea of whether or not they are a good fit for your organization.
- Additional Services (Strategy): If your business needs help with something other than email marketing, it’s important to consider what those additional services are and whether or not they are relevant to your needs.
- Cost (Solution): With all the different services and packages available, it’s important to consider what the approximate cost of using an EMI will be. Before making a decision, it’s important to know how much you’re going to need to spend.
Ensuring the safety and integrity of your marketing data is of vital importance, especially if you’re handling customer or customer-related information. The use of third-party vendors to handle these tasks for you gives you the peace of mind that comes with knowing they are taking care of these tasks for you and your organization.